Kasoori Methi – Dried Fenugreek Leaves
Kasoori Methi refers to dried leaves of the fenugreek plant. Dried fenugreek leaves are used as a herb.
Used as a spice in Indian curries, sabzi, parathas with its strong aroma and distinctive flavour.
- Helps in digestion – Kasoori methi is high in water-soluble fibres that help to ease constipation. This is why many natural digestive ayurvedic medicines have dried fenugreek as one of the key ingredients.
- Maintains a healthy level of cholesterol
- Helps management of diabetes
- Aids in maintaining a good metabolism.
- Helps in skin and hair health.
Should be stored in a cool and dry place. You should keep it away from moisture and refrigerate in an air-tight jar.